Join Our Team
Job Description: Estimator
- Utilize our systems to perform take-offs, produce quality estimates, and draw plans.
- Maintain or exceed the profitability goals
- Prepare details for future projects by gathering information and requirements.
- Possess a strong ability to build rapport with Project Managers and Salesmen.
- Prepare budgets by assessing home plans; specifications; identifying and projecting costs..
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain cost sheets and updating information.
- Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to speak publicly and on camera with confidence
- Bilingual skills- a plus
- Experience in Residential/Commercial construction.
- Must be able to learn and absorb information quickly.
- Valid driver’s license
Why work with us:
- Family and team environment
- Receive ongoing training and education
- Work with a team of talented, professional, and fun individuals who enjoy what they do
- Learn how to set goals, manage time, and communicate with skill
- Develop personal growth, challenge yourself and expand your limits
Pay will be commensurate with experience and ability to perform.
Paid Time Off:
Vacation: 5 Days after first 6 months of employment.
Sick: 5 days after first 6 months of employment.
Please make any inquiries addressed to Scott Carlson. Send resumes/applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address, 3201 S 6th St, Lincoln, NE 68502. You may also fill out the form below and attach your resume.